Sunday, July 5, 2009

4 more days












I only have four more days until I leave and there is still much to do. Unfortunately I didn't get JoDee finished before I went. She wasn't very helpful in the matter, she was in a terrible false pregnancy and she has been in a mood ever since my suitcases were out and I have been packing. I got a new lens for my camera for my birthday and have been practicing with it. I have posted some of the pictures. JoDee being silly, JoDee in the ring with Valerie(she was so naughty and didn't behave well-suprised she even placed), Griffen in the pool and the seals and birds from the kids pool in LaJolla. The extra bedroom is full of all my stuff that still needs to be packed. I think I need to weed some stuff out or my bags will be overweight.

2 comments:

  1. I love the pictures with the new lens. It looks like you have found another way to express your creativity - using that artistic eye to create beauty for others to share. Two kids in the same family with that "eye" - yea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. im just trying this out.
    ahhhhhh you leave in two days

    i just went to souplantation with you big shocker there.

    ReplyDelete