Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Visitors

My dad and Cindy are arrive for a visit this week. I am excited to have some visitors. I can't believe they are really coming. I think they are going to have a good time. I hope they get to see some good stuff on safari. I will join them on safari for part of their trip but can't take off too much work. THey want to go to the Delta and I was just there so I will skip that part. I went shopping and got more food for the apartment and dad some of the local beer. I have to finish cleaning up the apartment before they get here!

I went to another movie on Monday evening. It only costs 33 pula for a movie and that isn't even $5 US. It is great. We saw the Proposal with Sandra Bullock. It was funny! I haven't gotten very much reading done here like I did in India. I haven't even finished my 1st book yet. I am still on the Greg Isles book but it is really good. In India I read 4 books in 4 weeks and I have been here almost 3 weeks and haven't finished the 1. I guess you can tell I am having more fun here! Got to get ready for work.

1 comment:

  1. Hi honey, I saw that your hair color thing was still on the sink so I guess your dad didn't bring it. woops. sounds like you are having a great time. JoDee is licking me while I write so she is sending her love. Have a great visit with your Dad and Cindy. Love keeping in touch with the blog.

    ReplyDelete