Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My 1st week

My 1st week wasn't very eventful. It was all work work work. Many of you know I don't like to work overtime. Well it is so busy here that's all we do. My 1st week I worked 15 hours of overtime! I was so tired. It is so different than last year that is for sure. It is dark when we get home from work and I am so tired I really don't do anything. I don't even talk on skype most of the days. It sucks now too since someone got me a webcam for my b-day, I look worn out and terrible and everyone says how tired I look. Nice! It's holiday weekend after working OT on Sat. We are off on Mon and Tues, Botswana holiday. Last minute I booked at Madikwe for safari until Tuesday afternoon. I was suprised I got in. It is slow after world cup luckily.

1 comment:

  1. Now you know how I felt in India. Well, at least, you are able to still go on your safaris. Did you go with anyone or just by yourself?

    ReplyDelete