Sunday, August 29, 2010

Mokolodi


I took Jean, Suwanne and Karen to Mokolodi on Sunday. We were going to do the self drive in the truck since I am a member and then do the cheetah pet. We drove around for a few hours and I actually got a picture of a Spotted Thick-knee. It was one of my new birds at the Bush Lodge but I didn't get a picture of it there because it was getting dark and it flew away fast. We had both the cheetah boys for the cheetah pet. It was great. The one just slept the hole time but the other was very active and walked around. Claudia was tired so she didn't come with us. We went to Game City after to have brunch at the Portugese place. I dropped the other girls off and went to get Claudia. I had my usual latte there and it was delicious! Linda and her friend Rob got back from the Delta that same night and we had another Thai dinner a la Suwanne.

No comments:

Post a Comment