Saturday, August 7, 2010

Work, work, work and more work!


I haven't been very good about posting this year but all I do is work! I am so tired. We also work on Sat so the only day we really have to do anything is on Sunday. I have done some shopping and I am going to buy a carved wooden chair. It will take some work getting it home! Nha and I have been playing tennis at the Gaborone Sun on the weekends and today after work we went and watch the guys from work play in a soccer tournament with some of the other companies in the park. Tomorrow we are driving to Sun City and going on the zip line! It is the fastest in the world. You go 7o mph and you are hooked in so you fly like superman! It should be fun. I will try to post pics sooner than I did for my safari.

I also have been feeding the family of stray cats in the apartment complex. It is a mom and 3 kittens. They were always tearingup the trash so I started buying cat food and leaving it in a bowl. They don't tear up the trash anymore but the other day there was another cat there too. The kittens were so small at least they are getting some regular food daily!

No comments:

Post a Comment