Saturday, November 13, 2010

My last Sunday in Gabs





On my last Sunday in Gabs, I took Suwanne, Karen, Claudia, Takao and Koichi to see some of gthe sights in town they had never seen. 1st we went to the Matsieng footprints. It was so nice and peaceful after the rain. There wasn't anyone there to give them the talk about the place so we just hung around for awhile and took some pictures. I man came and collected water from one of the holes while we where there.
After the footprints we went to the 3 Dikosi Monument over by Squaremart. Luckily, Samual was there to give them the tour. He was there all the times I went last year and he does a really good job. I just hung out taking pictures since I had heard it so many times.
Then we went to the Sir Sereste Kharma statue near the Parlment building which were we got in trouble for taking pitures of the Parliment building.
After that we went to the Main Mall to see if the one vendor was there so I could get a bracelet. We were also going to go to Pie City but everthing closes early on Sunday so that was a no go. We ended up going to KFC.

No comments:

Post a Comment