Thursday, November 4, 2010

Pie City


After climbing K'gale Hill we went back to the apartment to drop off the boys and pick up Suwanne to do some shopping. We were going to the Main Mall with Tabona to get some Botswana mucis that Claudia and I wanted. We were hungry after the walk and we were trying to decide what to get. They wanted KFC, I didn't really and wanted to try Pie City since I had never been and I always saw their trucks driving around. Tabona said they were good. So we went there and I tried a chicken pie. It was so delicious. It was almost like a pot pie in a phyllo do crust. I was hooked. I couldn't believe I was trying this right before I left. I had been there almost 3 1/2 months and 3 months the previous year. Think of all the pies I was missing out on!



No comments:

Post a Comment