Monday, October 4, 2010

Gaborone Game Reserve




We took Stephen for a short ride around the Gaborone Game Reserve. I did see a new bird, a pied avocet. I was so mad when I was clearing off my chips before I went on safari up north. I wasn't paying attention and I deleted some good pics of a kingfisher before I had downloaded it to my external hard drive. Luckily it was a bird I had already seen but it was close to the road and from teh camera looked like good ones but oh well what can I do. It is so funny to watch people when they first see impala. They take all kinds of pictures of them and I stop for them but at the end they do the same thing, .....another impala. I feel bad for them they are beautiful but there are so many of them you kind of get board with them

No comments:

Post a Comment