Monday, October 4, 2010

Joburg, Moyo















We had an expat trip planned to go to Jo'burg and visist the dimond mine. I arrived early friday morning so I could do interviews in the lab there. The rest of the group arrived after work on Friday night. Dave, Ewetse and Israel came to the airport with me to get the rental car and pick up everyone. There was some kind of fire at the airport and the parking structure with the rental cars was all black, the power was out. Same as in the airport. All the rental company outlets were out of power also. I still was able to get the car and we went to park it by DAve's car while the others were waiting for them to arrive. The finally arrived and it was to the Razzel to pick the others up before we went to eat at Moyo in Melrose Arch. I went there last year with Liliana and Maryellen and wanted to go back. We all had a great time. We got our faces painted and had springbok shots(Amarula and creme de mint). For dinner I had impala wrapped chicken. It was delicious. We had dessert so I wasn't able to go get my yogurt. The desert was good but not as good as the malva pudding at Radizio.






No comments:

Post a Comment