Monday, October 4, 2010

Red Mango, yum!






Sunday morning we all went to breakfast near the Razzel then went shopping at the Rosebank market. I bought the cutest pair of tennis shoes. Then it was off to Melrose Arch so I could have my yogurt. I was thinking of this yogurt for a whole year. I loved it so much last year I just had to have it again. Come to find out they have Red Mango in Orange County. Now I can go have it when I get home. It was so delicious! I am so glad we made it there before we had to go to the airport. We found our way back to the airport, dropped off the car and said good bye to our Jo'burg friends. It was a short flight back to Gabs but we were all so happy to be back in safe Botswana where it is so calm and laid back. Such the opposite of our weekend in Jo'burg.


No comments:

Post a Comment