Thursday, August 6, 2009

Dad and Cindy are back from Madikwe

Dad and Cindy arrived back from Madikwe and the driver dropped them off at my work. They got a tour of GIA Botswana which they both liked. They had to sit around for about a 1/2 before I got off work and then we back to the apartment. The water was shut off at the apartment. It took us a while to figure it out though because it was on when we 1st got there. We just thought something was wrong with the washing machine. I was going to fill up the washing machine with water from the sink and that is when I realized the water was off. We looked at the pictures they took on safari. They had a good time and saw lots of animals. I am jealous. They saw lots of lions and the african wild dogs. I am going to have to go to Madikwe. I have to see those dogs! We went out to dinner and had pizza again at Primi Piatti, dad loves the pizza there. After dinner we made our usual trip to the grocery store. We go to the store every night. We came back to the apartment and we all went to bed early. I don't know what it is but the dogs don't bark when my dad is here. I don't get it. They barked like there was no tomorrow on Wed night but last night barely anything. He keeps saying he hears them barking but it isn't like normal. Sometimes they get going and every dog in the block is barking and howling. the dogs here are real dogs, not the pampered pooches like I have. The dogs here aren't as bad as in India. People do have them as pets. They live outside and they leet them out of their gated properties and let them roam around. You hear them fight sometimes. They are pretty skinny too but nothing like India. You see a lot of goats roaming around too. I have had goat several times at lunch here. It's not bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment