Tuesday, August 18, 2009

South Africa

It now looks like I am going to South Africa to work in the Jo'burg lab for a few weeks. It keeps changing. I will go on Monday the 31st and stay for 2 weeks. I was supposed to go on the Friday before that but asked to go on Monday instead so I could go to Madikwe that weekend. I am trying to go to the Tau lodge. My dad and Cindy met someone at the airport that had been there and saw the big 5 within a day. I emailed them and they do have the african wild dogs there and that is what I really want to see. I guess they have large herds of elephants there too. I hope i get in there! David from NY is planning a weekend in Sun City and the weekend he picked I should still be in Jo'burg so I can drive there with him and Liliana. I don't know if it is closer to Jo'burg or Gabs. It should be fun. I want to book my trip up to Chobe and Vic falls before I go to Jo'burg so I will have to make another trip to the travel agent. At least this one won't be last minute so she should be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment