Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Dad and Cindy leave for Australia

Dad and Cindy left Botswana this morning and are on their long journey to Australia. It is sad that they are gone. It was nice having them here. For being such a stuggle to get him to come, my Dad really enjoyed it here. On their last full day here they took a combi to the Riverwalk Mall and then one back to the apartment. Then they took a taxi to the Game City Mall and back and were waiting for me at the apartment when I got off work. We decided to have pizza for dinner for there last night here. It is really good pizza! We just get cheese but it is delicious. After dinner we made our last trip to the market then back home for them to finish packing. They had to get up early this morning to get to the airport by 7:00am. They had no problem getting on the 1st flight to Jo'Burg. It will be a long wait in Jo'Burg before the flight to Australia. I hope they make it on the plane! By the time they leave Australia and go back to San Diego they will have traveled around the world. Now that they are gone I will go out and do stuff with the graders and they will show me the other parts of the city. I heard talk today that I might get sent to Jo'Burg so we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment